Thank you for shopping with The Quilters Studio. Please note that as soon as your order is submitted, the order is final and cannot be cancelled. All sales are final on cut fabric, books and notions. Class fee enrollments are final when submitted. If you have to cancel your class enrollment or the store cancels a class, your fee will be transferred into your TQS in-store account for future use in the store.
Some of our Janome machines are available for In-Store purchasing ONLY. All Elna Sewing Machines are available for In-Store purchasing ONLY.
Photographs are a useful guide in purchasing your fabric. All of our photographs are as provided by the manufacturer. The Quilters Studio will not be held responsible for any issue in your selection based on the photograph provided.
We tear our fabric, thereby ensuring that you receive a selvedge to selvedge cut of what you ordered. If you would prefer to have us cut your selections, you will need to direct us to do so. We do recommend that you launder your fabric before cutting it for your project. Laundering your fabric is more to eliminate the chemicals and inert dyes that are inherent to any fabric manufactured, thereby easing your use of the product.
Equipped with optimum operational efficiency and an ability to handle all types of fabrics, the new easycover will surprise you with its quality and ease of operation. The elna easycover is the world's easiest to use coverhem machine! This new coverlock is the perfect companion machine to an elna serger and produces the cover hem and chain stitch. This innovative machine is essential for the sewist looking for a powerful, but convenient home coverhem machine. Thanks to the new feature named "Tension Level Control" - TLC, you can easily change from heavier cotton knits to tricot, light cotton, sheer home décor or bridal fabrics at the flip of a switch! With TLC, you do not have to adjust tension for flat seams and even stitching when switching between fabric types. This unique feature automatically softens the looper tension for smooth stitching on a wide variety of fabrics. The EasyCover has color-coded thread guides for sewists to reference when they want to adjust for a soft or tighter stitch without consulting the manual. The easily accessible lower looper on the machine will simply pull the thread through, push the looper closed and make it easy for the sewist to begin stitching. Explore all possibilities to customise and finalise your creations in an instant.
SIZE AND WEIGHT
- 14 stitch programs
- Cover hem (3 mm or 6 mm)
- Chain stitch (3 needle positions)
- Free arm
- Large and confortable bed space
- 4 spool holders
- Snap-on presser feet
- Adjustable sewing speed up to 1000 stitches/minute
- Variable stitch length from 1 to 4 mm
- Maximum stitch width: 6 mm
- Adjustable differential feed from 0.5 to 2.25
- Adjustable tension dials from 0 to 9
- Automatic tension release
- “Tension Level Control” - TLC: automatic tension control for thin and fragile fabrics
- Looper disengages for easy threading
- Colour-coded threading routes
- Adjustable pressure foot
- Telescopic thread antenna system
- Built-in thread cutter
- White lights – LED
- Built-in retractable handle
- Dust cover
- Size: W 414 x H 335 x D 243 mm / W 16.30'' x H 13.20'' x D 9.60''
- Weight: 8.6 kg / 19 lbs
- Work space: W 143 x H 100 mm / W 5.60'' x H 3.95''
- Accessory box with:
- 4 white thread cones
- 4 spool holder cones
- 2 screwdrivers (medium and small)
- 4 large spool caps
- 4 spool nets
- Lint brush
- 2 fixing screws for optional accessories
- Needle set EL
- Foot controller
- Dust cover
- Needle Set ELx705
- Adjustable seam guide
- Elastic gathering attachements: narrow or wide
- Transparent foot for cover hem
- Center guide foot
- Hem guide
- Tape blinders: 8-32 mm or 12-42mm
- Extension table with 295 x 205 mm sewing area