Photographs are a useful guide in purchasing your fabric. All of our photographs are as provided by the manufacturer. The Quilters Studio will not be held responsible for any issue in your selection based on the photograph provided.
We tear our fabric, thereby ensuring that you receive a selvedge to selvedge cut of what you ordered. If you would prefer to have us cut your selections, you will need to direct us to do so. We do recommend that you launder your fabric before cutting it for your project. Laundering your fabric is more to eliminate the chemicals and inert dyes that are inherent to any fabric manufactured, thereby easing your use of the product.
Interior: 23"L x 15"H x 14"D
Top access: 19"L x 10"D
Exterior: 24"L x 16"H x 14"D
Front access: 21"L x 14"H
- Sturdy frame sewing machine bag protects your machine
- Two outside tie-down straps to secure stackable items. Store the straps inside the front and back zipper pockets.
- Side pockets for storage
- Removable puller bar
- Floating divider expands the depth
- Mesh pockets for your fabrics
- Two inside straps to secure your machine
- Both top and front opening for easy access
- Versatile pockets keep all your sewing tools organized