The sleek, stylish and powerful 14″ KNK Zing. Now with Wireless connectivity!
When comparing the price of the KNK Zing to cartridge based machines, you will find that the cartridges and machine will quickly add up to more than our heavy-duty cutting system. Our software driven machine allows for design flexibility, image sizing, scanning and altering existing files. Design Freely with the KNK Zing!
The basic package comes with
1 Blue Blade holder
1 Blue capped blade for thick materials
1 Red capped blade for standard materials
1 12″ x 12″ standard mat (blue grid)
1 Bluetooth USB adapter
1 USB A/B cable
1 Power adapter
1 Test pen
2 Test pen refills
1 MTC Software activation pin
1 Year warranty on parts and labor
Voted 2015 Best Value Award by Top Ten Reviews!
The KNK Zing Air allows you to create you to cut your own custom designs. No need to purchase files or cartridges. Comes with over 10,000 free files!
- Connect by Bluetooth or USB. (Blueotooth currently supported on PC only)
- KNK Zing Air is your open source creation solution! No need to waste money on cartridges.
- Extremely Compact: At 4.75″ tall, 6.25″ deep and less than two feet wide, the KNK Zing offers a cutting width of 14″ in the least amount of space.
- High Force With 750 grams of force, the KNK Zing Air can cut a larger range of materials – vinyl, cardstock, fabric, thin chipboard, rhinestone rubber, craft plastic and much more!
- Print and Cut With built-in Laser alignment, the KNK Zing Air performs quick and precise print-and-cuts.
- Bundled with Make The Cut software, featuring a simplified interface, the KNK Zing Air is the easiest computer-connected cutter to learn and use. With over 30 years of experience, Accugraphics used their knowledge to develop a new product that incorporates the newest electronics with quieter motors, faster speeds, higher force and the widest cutting area of any cutter in its class.
- Now with ZingSpeak: All adjustable settings + Move control can be controlled by voice. It’s pretty slick!
- Now with 3 wheels, allowing users to cut 12″ x unlimited length and 4″(12″ or under in length) vinyl without the need for a cutting mat.