Photographs are a useful guide in purchasing your fabric. All of our photographs are as provided by the manufacturer. The Quilters Studio will not be held responsible for any issue in your selection based on the photograph provided.
We tear our fabric, thereby ensuring that you receive a selvedge to selvedge cut of what you ordered. If you would prefer to have us cut your selections, you will need to direct us to do so. We do recommend that you launder your fabric before cutting it for your project. Laundering your fabric is more to eliminate the chemicals and inert dyes that are inherent to any fabric manufactured, thereby easing your use of the product.
A dingo won’t get your baby if she is safely hidden in one of the 9 drawers of our Dingo.
The Dingo is a treasure chest of storage. Like a Swiss Army knife, it opens up to reveal all sorts of nooks for storage, plus it has extra functionality!
As an added option the top of the cabinet folds over on two leg supports creating a stable and spacious cutting surface! Place our optional 46″ x 40″ pinnable cutting mat on the top and cut your fabric with ease.
The Dingo is offered in Teak and Ash White melamine to complement any décor and match all our existing cabinets. Adopt one of our Dingos today!
The 9 drawers run 20” wide x 15-1/4″ long with a depth of 3-1/2” to 7-1/4”. The one bottom drawer is 20” wide x 15-1/4” long x 12-3/4” deep (large enough to hold a small serger).
Safely conceal and secure all your sewing notions, fabric and equipment by closing both doors and turning the key to lock them shut.
- Dimensions Closed: 46” wide x 21” deep x 35” tall
- Dimensions Open: 46” wide x 40-1/2" deep x 34-1/2" tall (leaf open)
- 9 drawers run 20” wide (left to right) x 15-1/4” deep (front to back) with drawer height ranging from 3-1/2" to 7-1/4"
- 1 bottom drawer is 20” wide (left to right) x 15-1/4" deep (front to back) x 12-3/4” tall (large enough to hold a small serger)
- Bottom Drawer Weight Limit: 20 #s
- Construction: Melamine/MDF/Composite