Thank you for shopping with The Quilters Studio. Please note that as soon as your order is submitted, the order is final and cannot be cancelled. All sales are final on cut fabric, books and notions. Class fee enrollments are final when submitted. If you have to cancel class enrollments, your fee will be transferred into your TQS in-store account for future use in the store.
If you need additional assistance, please contact the store directly during business hours.
Thank you for your order.
Photographs are a useful guide in purchasing your fabric. All of our photographs are as provided by the manufacturer. The Quilters Studio will not be held responsible for any issue in your selection based on the photograph provided.
We tear our fabric, thereby ensuring that you receive a selvedge to selvedge cut of what you ordered. If you would prefer to have us cut your selections, you will need to direct us to do so. We do recommend that you launder your fabric before cutting it for your project. Laundering your fabric is more to eliminate the chemicals and inert dyes that are inherent to any fabric manufactured, thereby easing your use of the product.
EXPERIENCE THE JOY OF CREATING
Few things in life are more rewarding than creating hand-crafted goods. The art of sewing opens this world to you...and since your creations are both practical and unique, they'll be treasured for years to come. With the eXperience 660's irresistible features, you'll very likely discover creative talents you never knew you had. Features you've always wanted and more
- Knee lifter
- Built-in needle threader
- Krypton dual lights
- Auto tension setting
- Strong needle penetration on all fabrics
- Adjustable speed control
- Adjustable foot pressure
- Extra presser foot lift
- Rotary horizontal hook with transparent bobbin cover
- Automatic declutch bobbin winder
- Fine tuning adjustment
- Metric and inch seam allowance lines
- Free arm
- Drop feed dog
- Circular sewing pivot points
- Foot control with retractable cord
- Ergonomic carrying handle
SEWING FEATURES AND PROGRAMMING
- 200 stitches plus 3 alphabets. Includes 12 buttonholes
- Stitches of special interest to the quilter include a pre-programmed stippling stitch, 4 versions of appliqué and a French knot
- Stitches of special interest to the heirloom sewer include pinstitch, entredeux and Richelieu
- LCD screen with adjustable backlight
- 10 direct selection keys
- My Personal Settings (PS)
- 3 memories - save, recall, overwrite, delete
- Direct editing - edit any stitch within a sequence
- Quick resumption mode - don't lose your data
- Start / stop key
- Programmable up / down needle key
- Auto-lock key
- Reverse key
- Mirror image
- Elongation - satin stitches up to 5 times original length
- Twin needle
- Adjustable width (7 mm) and length (5 mm)
- Adjustable needle position
- 10 languages
- Advisory messages
- Adjustable sound volume
STORAGE AND ACCESSORIES
- 3 storage areas hold all standard accessories plus any optional accessories -top, front and the EXCLUSIVE side storage with tilt-forward compartments to store 8 presser feet and circular sewing pivot pin.
- Specialty feet for the quilter - NEW scant 1/4 inch foot, open toe embroidery/darning foot, open toe walking foot.
- The attractive, sturdy red carrying bag, padded on all sides, is ideal for transporting and storing your new eXperience 660 and all its accessories.