Thank you for shopping with The Quilters Studio. Please note that as soon as your order is submitted, the order is final and cannot be cancelled. All sales are final on cut fabric, books and notions. Class fee enrollments are final when submitted. If you have to cancel class enrollments, your fee will be transferred into your TQS in-store account for future use in the store.
If you need additional assistance, please contact the store directly during business hours.
Thank you for your order.
Photographs are a useful guide in purchasing your fabric. All of our photographs are as provided by the manufacturer. The Quilters Studio will not be held responsible for any issue in your selection based on the photograph provided.
We tear our fabric, thereby ensuring that you receive a selvedge to selvedge cut of what you ordered. If you would prefer to have us cut your selections, you will need to direct us to do so. We do recommend that you launder your fabric before cutting it for your project. Laundering your fabric is more to eliminate the chemicals and inert dyes that are inherent to any fabric manufactured, thereby easing your use of the product.
FLAUNT YOUR ARTISTIC FLAIR
No matter where life leads you, your home defines you. The new eXperience 620 Decorator's Touch with its enticing features is ready to set the mood in any room with window coverings, pillows, table linens, wallhangings, slipcovers. Now you can fashion your world around you.
- Built-in needle threader - one-step system
- Adjustable speed control
- Strong needle penetration on all fabrics
- Adjustable foot pressure - 3 positions
- Extra presser foot lift - 6.5 mm (1/4")
- Clip-on presser feet
- Rotary horizontal hook with transparent bobbin cover
- Automatic declutch bobbin winder
- Built-in thread cutter
- Fine tuning adjustment
- Metric and inch seam allowance lines - up to 60 mm (2 3/8")
- Free arm
- Drop feed dog
- Circular sewing pivot points
- Foot control with retractable cord
- Ergonomic carrying handle
- 60 stitches, including buttonholes and stitches of interest to the quilter, heirloom sewer and classic sewer
- 4 one-step buttonhole styles - classic, classic keyhole, jeans, stretch
- Pre-programmed stitch width and length
- Adjustable stitch width up to 7 mm
- Adjustable stitch length up to 5 mm
- Up/down needle key - programmable
- Auto-lock key - pattern completion/lockstitch
- Reverse key - secures stitching
- 4 stitch selection keys
- LED readout - displays stitch number, width or length
STORAGE AND ACCESSORIES
- Three convenient storage areas accommodate presser feet, bobbins, needles, quilt guide, screwdriver, lint brush, seam ripper, spool holders, spool stand, additional spool pin, spool pin feltDust cover with pockets to store instruction manual, cord, presser foot
- on top of machine
- in extension table
- EXCLUSIVE side storage with tilt-forward compartments to store 8 presser feet and circular sewing pivot pin