Thank you for shopping with The Quilters Studio. Please note that as soon as your order is submitted, the order is final and cannot be cancelled. All sales are final on cut fabric, books and notions. Class fee enrollments are final when submitted. If you have to cancel class enrollments, your fee will be transferred into your TQS in-store account for future use in the store.
If you need additional assistance, please contact the store directly during business hours.
Thank you for your order.
Photographs are a useful guide in purchasing your fabric. All of our photographs are as provided by the manufacturer. The Quilters Studio will not be held responsible for any issue in your selection based on the photograph provided.
We tear our fabric, thereby ensuring that you receive a selvedge to selvedge cut of what you ordered. If you would prefer to have us cut your selections, you will need to direct us to do so. We do recommend that you launder your fabric before cutting it for your project. Laundering your fabric is more to eliminate the chemicals and inert dyes that are inherent to any fabric manufactured, thereby easing your use of the product.
MADE BY YOU ! Fun for everyone with the new eXperience 520 and eXperience 540. These versatile machines can handle any fabric - no matter how tough. So start right here, right now, and create your own personalized wardrobe. Customize it, recycle it, transform it any way you want; your Elna adapts to every mood, every style. Denim has resisted every fashion cycle for generations and today fashionistas are recycling and reinterpreting it. Team up with an eXperience 520 or eXperience 540 and the job's already half-done. Elna's new models are simple, speedy, responsive and fun to use - and equipped with the very latest technology. They're a fresh and inspirational addition to your world.
- Adjustable foot pressure
- Built-in needle threader
- Adjustable speed control
- Manual thread tension control
- Strong needle penetration on all fabrics
- Extra-high presser foot lift
- Clip-on presser feet
- Rotary horizontal hook with transparent bobbin cover
- Auto declutch bobbin winder
- Built-in thread cutter
- Metric and inch seam allowance lines
- Free arm
- Feed dog system
- Electronic foot control
- Retractable carry handle
KEYS AND SCREENS
- Programmable needle up / down key
- Auto lock stitch key - end of pattern / lock stitch
- Reverse key
- 4 direct selection keys
- LED screen - displays stitch number, width or length
- 50 built-in stitches including buttonholes, quilting, patchwork and fancy stitches
- 3 one-step buttonholes: classic, jeans, etc.
- Automatic selection of optimal stitch length and width
- Adjustable stitch width up to 7mm
- Adjustable stitch length up to 5mm