Photographs are a useful guide in purchasing your fabric. All of our photographs are as provided by the manufacturer. The Quilters Studio will not be held responsible for any issue in your selection based on the photograph provided.
We tear our fabric, thereby ensuring that you receive a selvedge to selvedge cut of what you ordered. If you would prefer to have us cut your selections, you will need to direct us to do so. We do recommend that you launder your fabric before cutting it for your project. Laundering your fabric is more to eliminate the chemicals and inert dyes that are inherent to any fabric manufactured, thereby easing your use of the product.
Blocks are sold separately in one of four colorways. They can be used to decorate bags, pillows and needle cases or pieced together for an adorable wall hanging as picture above.
Pre-Cut Blocks Include:
- 6" x 6" mill dyed wool background
- pre-cut mill dyed wool appliqué pieces
- whipstitch and stitch placement diagrams
- quick reference, illustrated, embroidery stitch cards
- (Ellana) wool appliqué and (Eleganza) embellishment threads