If we do not have the full amount that you ordered of this item:
This item is not available for purchase online. Please call (703) 261-6366 for more information.
When customers see our Sewnatra compact sewing cabinet, one word always pops out of their mouth – CUTE! But, don’t let the cute exterior and compact size fool you – the Sewnatra offers most of the features our larger cabinets have, including an airlift!
When open, the louvered door has 2 thread spindles and 2 trays for your sewing accessories. When closed, the louvered accent gives the cabinet a versatile cottage look, so it can be used as a night stand or accent piece in any room. Sewnatra comes in 3 finishes: Oak-grain, Crisp White, or Black to complement any decor.
Sewnatra’s air-lift will accommodate machines up to 45#s and has 2 thread spindles and 2 trays on door for storage.
It comes with a unique universal insert to create a flush sewing surface when the mechanism is in the flatbed position. An optional machine specific custom insert can be ordered for many sewing machine models.
Sewnatra can be used for your sewing machine or serger and is available in 3 finishes: oak-grain, crisp white, or black.
Assembly is a snap!
The cabinet ships in 2 boxes and is assembled using a hammer, a screwdriver, a wrench, and about 2 hours of time.
*Please measure your machine and include knobs, plugs, etc. that extend beyond the body of machine.
This lists the sewing machines that Arrow knows will not fit into the Sewnatra model 500, 501, 503.
Please note: These cabinets come with a Universal Insert which will accommodate machines that are 17” right to left, or less, by no more than 7-1/4” front to back. If your machine is larger than the Universal insert opening but fits the cabinet, you may be able to order an optional custom made, machine specific insert.
The following sewing machines will not fit into the cabinet:
• Ellissimo (BLSO) & Ellissimo Gold (BLSOG) & Ellissimo 2
• Ellegante, BLG, BLG2. BLG2-NZ, Model 2600
• Ellageo, BLL, Ellageo Plus, BLL2
• Esante BLN, BLSR,
• Symphony BLSY
• Sashiko & Sashiko 2 BLQK & BLQK2
• BL Jane 500
• Crescendo BLCR
• Journey BLJY
• Unity BLTY
• Aria BLAR
• Series 8- 830, 820, 820 QE, 880
• Series 7- 780, 750 QE, 710
• Deco 330 & 340
• Dream VX8500D
• Quattro, NV6000D, NV6500D, Quattro 2 6700D, Quattro 3 Trilogy LE Innovis 6750
• Duetta, Innovis NV4000D & NV4500D, Duetta 2 4750D
• Dream Maker XE VE2200, DreamWeaver XE VM6200D
• Innovis NV 1500D, NV2500D, NX2000, Innovis NX2800, NX2800D
• Innovis QC1000
• Isadore Innovis 5000
• Excellence 740, 730, 760
• eXpressive 920, 830, 900, 860, 820
• 9600, 8600
• Creative Sensation
• Creative Vision
• Expression Series including Creative 2.0, 3.0, Quilt 4.0/ 4.1/ 4.5
• 6500, 6500P, 6600, 6600P
• Horizon 15,000, 7700, 12,000, 8900, 8200
• Skyline 5S (Machine will fit platform but a U-shaped custom insert cannot be made)
• Skyline 7S
• Futura Quartet, Quartet 4, XL-400, SEQS-6000, Quintet
• SEQS-6000, SEQS-6700
• Designer Epic
• Designer Diamond, Sapphire(all), Topaz(all), Ruby, Tribute 140C, Eden Rose 250C
*These machines are ones that have known fit issues. Please be advised that this list will change as new models are introduced. It is extremely important to measure your machine prior to ordering to make sure it will fit.