We service all brands of sewing machines including embroidery machines, sergers and Handi Quilter machines. We are a Janome and Elna Sewing Machine Dealer and we rep Handi Quilter, which certifies that we have Elna/Janome/Handi Quilter trained and certified technicians on site. Our other service technician operates in our service department and is trained and certified for other sewing machines.
When you bring your machine in for service, it will go in line to be serviced. There is NO representation for appointment based service options available to drop off and wait for your machine. We will make every effort to return your machine fully serviced in a speedy manner. Your cooperation in ensuring that we have all that is necessary for servicing: Please ONLY bring the following items with your machines:
- Sewing Machine with Foot Control and Power Cord
- Craft Foot that will allow us to perform a basic straight stitch and zigzag stitch. Some machines require different type of feet to accomplish this, please ask if you are unsure.
- Regular stitch plate, also referred to as a decorative stitch plate. NO STRAIGHT STITCH PLATES. Your machine will not be looked at, or serviced, until you bring the correct stitch plate.
- Bobbin case with a FILLED bobbin. Failure to bring a filled bobbin will delay service on your machine as we will wait until you bring one into the store.
- Spool of thread for use in your machine. We recommend that you bring what you normally use on your machine.
- With Embroidery Machines, please bring:
- Embroidery module
- Large Oval Hoop, embroidery bobbin case with filled bobbin
- Thread to do an embroidery stitch-out. If you are bringing in a commercial or multi-needle machine, please bring the appropriate amount of thread spools.
- Embroidery foot or free motion foot.
In most cases, our General Service and Cleaning will take care of most issues you are experiencing. If we determine that your machine requires additional service, we will make every effort to contact you while the technician is here, if we cannot reach you or don't hear back from you immediately, your machine will then have to wait to be serviced until we get your authorization. When we are checking in your machine you will be asked if there are any problems you are experiencing with your machine. As well, we will ask when you last had the machine serviced. We presume proper care and use of the machine is being exercised by you and, unless you tell us differently, that you are dropping off a functioning machine. We will not be responsible if we determine that the machine is not operational at the start of the service check process. Unless you are willing to pay the full cost of the machine, we will not be repairing your machine.