Come join us for a day of sewing your own project while enjoying being around others working on their own project(s). Please bring your own notions and supplies; these items are not provided/supplied by The Quilters Studio.
We are NOT requiring sign-ups for our Open Sew, but you are required to wear a mask in the store and it is recommended to keep your mask on while in Open Sew. Please practice safe distancing, hand washing and other safety protocols.
1. If you are ill, or have recently been around others that are ill, we ask that you follow safe protocols, which may include quarantining at home.
2. Masks, that properly fit and cover your nose and mouth, will need to be worn at all times in the store and the classroom
3. Social distancing protocol will be practiced and enforced
4. You will be asked to wash your hands with soap and water for the required time, according to CDC guidelines in our restroom (hand sanitizer does not pre-empt this step). We ask that you not touch anything on your way back to the classroom
5. You may not use latex gloves or any glove in the store or classroom
6. When you are seated at your machine, and there is no-one moving about, you may remove your mask
7. When you get up to use the iron, walk around in the classroom, or a fellow student is walking around, you must use your face mask.
5. Whereas these "rules" seem restrictive, please know that we are trying to mitigate your risk, and the risk to the staff.