The Quilters Studio CLASS POLICIES:
Please read and understand the following before registering for a class:
- Class fees must be paid IN FULL at time of registration. Registration can be done in person at the store, by mail or by phone.
- Store credit is provided if you cancel well before the day of the class. There will be NO refunds after the class Supply List has been emailed.
- The Quilters Studio may have to cancel a class due to lack of participation, in which case the class fee will be transferred to your in-store account. The Quilters Studio reserves the right to reschedule classes.
- Class minimum is 3 or 6 people and enrollments are based on a first come, first served basis.
- If the class is being taught by a National/Guest Instructor or it is a special event, your class registration is NON-refundable.
- Registration is for a single enrollment. Enrollment cannot be shared and anyone joining you must pay to attend. Children or your guest cannot audit or accompany you to class.
- If you pay for 2 enrollments, to include a friend, you are responsible for their receipt of the Supply List for the class. As well, you are responsible for payment plus any required pattern/book for the class, if they do not attend.
- In order to defray operating expenses, we ask for your cooperation in purchasing all supplies for our classes at the store. We offer a 10% discount for all supplies that are necessary for the class. Please note that some supplies are included in the cost of the class and are noted in the class descriptions.
- In accordance with copyright laws, you must purchase the pattern or project for the class to participate. The purchase must be made at The Quilters Studio.
- Supply lists for specific classes are available to you before the class being scheduled. It is your responsibility to ensure that your email is monitored for the receipt of the Supply List. We ask that you come prepared with supplies and complete all cutting or piecing instructions prior to class as instructed.
- Please note that we have a hard copy of ALL Supply Lists at the store for your review and use in the store. In the event that you don’t notice that you are in receipt of the supply list email, you are still responsible to purchase the required product and/or finish any preparation for the class.
- If you need help in selecting your class supplies or materials, please make sure that you come into the store well before the start of class.
- Students are required to bring a working sewing machine, all necessary parts, and basic sewing supplies to each class unless otherwise noted. Basic supplies include, but are not limited to, scissors, thread, seam ripper, marking pencil, rotary cutter, ruler, etc.
- If you miss a class, you will forfeit the class fee and no make-up classes will be scheduled.
- In any class, there are students with a variety of skill level. We hope that the project is substantially completed in class, but the reality is that most students do not finish in class. You will be given instruction so that you can accomplish the project on your own. We will not accommodate extra time to instruct on the completion of the project after the specified date and time of the class.
- Class will start on time. Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the actual start time to set up and be ready.
These Policies are posted for your convenience. The Quilters Studio enforces these policies and protect the rights of our in-house and non-employee Instructors. Thank you for participating in our Classes.