We're open during regular business hours!
HQ Certification 4/9 5:00 - 7:00
Call to enroll TODAY!
Sew: CREATE 4/11 10:30 - 12:00
Rotary Cutting Basics 4/11 1:30 - 3:30
Backyard Birds 4/16 5:00 -7:30 (3 sessions)
Quilt as Desired 4/18 2:00 - 4:30
Diva Wallet 4/23 5:00 - 7:30
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM!
The Quilters Studio is a friendly, neighborhood fabric store located in Fairfax, Virginia, in Fair City Mall near the intersection of Main Street (Route 236) and Pickett Road.
TQS is all about:
- A bright, fun retail fabric store offering quality sewing and quilting fabric and an extensive selection of notions, kits, patterns and books. We're passionate about fabric and offer an environment that is helpful and supportive of your creativity!
- An extensive line of sewing and long-arm notions, threads, kits, patterns, books and more.
- Online Service - we make every effort to quickly and efficiently fill and send your orders. Please click on "Shipping" for more information. You can always call us at 703.261.6366 if you have any questions.
- Friendly Service - we pride ourselves in offering friendly, fun and helpful service. We strive to be professional and supportive to all of our customers, both online and in the store.
- We offer the option to either cut or tear your fabric with care. Unless we hear differently from you, batiks are torn generously and accurately. Most cottons are cut generously, accurately and all of your fabrics are handled with care.
- We want you to feel comfortable and welcomed at the store and online. We're here to help you get your projects completed, learn new things, try new things and, most of all, enjoy the entire process!
- Know that we want to carry what you're looking for! If you don't see what you're looking for, please ask and we will make every effort to find it for you.